Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool's


Hello friends! Today is the first day of April, but its not very spring-ish outside. As a bunny, I was glad to see the snow go away and people beginning to plant those gardens full of carrots. Now, those gardens have a layer of white stuff on it! I guess for now I will have to stay inside for my food. Just under a week till the Twins take the field for their home opener game! I am very excited for baseball to start. I finished up my hockey stint about a month ago and I am ready for something new. About a week after that is my favorite holiday of the year, Easter! It's the time of year when I get to see all my fellow bunnies playing and having fun. We get lots of carrots and these little pebble or bean like candy things. Of course, no Easter is complete without chocolate as well. The best part of the day is the egg hunt! Sometimes they have little things inside to eat or play with. It's also fun because the eggs are so big! It takes a lot of energy to carry those to my basket. Well today is suppose to be full of tricks and jokes, but for me it's just another day. Here's to April and hope for not so many rain showers this month.

P.S. The picture above is from a recent adventure in Duluth, MN.

~Bunny

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait for easter either, although you might want to watch your tiny bunny ears so that no one mistakes you for a chocolate bunny. Chocolate bunnies are YUMMY :) We should get drinks again bunny, you're a fun bunny to drink with, hehehe