Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What Easter is all about!

Easter is all about candy, chocolate, friends, family, fun and more. This Easter, the best holiday of the year, that is exactly what I got to do. I went on an adventure to see my little friends Bailey and Aurora. I traveled in the company of two other bunnys that were presents for the girls. We shared stories and enjoyed some beanie things that tasted like jelly. on the way. When we got there, we played soccer and rode bikes. I think I need to get one of those bikes for myself. It was a lot of fun, but the seat was kind of big for me. I got to eat some delicious berries and chocolates too. Then I played with some dolls that change clothes way too often. They were nice though and I had fun with them. I spent he rest of the day hanging out with some egg toys and smelling flowers. No egg hunt this year, but that's cool. I like that it is spring finally. I can wear my bunny shades and just relax on a chair outside. It is also funny to take my camera out and take some fun pictures of my adventures. I will post some pictures soon. Overall I had a good Easter and I can't wait to see what amazing adventures I will have this week in the warm weather! I think a nice drink would be a perfect way to celebrate!

~Bunny

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dude Bunny, glad you had a great easter. I'm waiting to see some more pics. Hope you have a backpack to pack so we can go on some more fun trips. Have a great day!