Friday, April 24, 2009

Adventures in BunnyLand


I'm late. I'm late, I'm late! I know I am late, but I hope that you enjoy this blog anyways! This week has been so busy for me. We have had some terrific weather and I tried to enjoy it as much as I could! I went to the library and got some new books for myself. Currently I am reading Hopping through life. It is a very carrotlicious novel. I have also been writing a lot and I even got to chat with my friend Rose!(see above photo) One thing I saw along my bike ride was a lot of bumper stickers on people's cars. Some were good and some were not. It made me think about this past election and how it is still going on!!!!!! I thought I would show my support for AL even though I don't have anywhere to put a bumper sticker or sign. I was such a good bunny this week that as a treat, my owner gave me chocolate!!!!!! She knows I like it, but I don't think she knows how much I love it!!!! I am a very hyper bunny now!!!!! I decided to take up a new hobby this weekend since it will be raining. I don't know how good I will be, but you will learn more about that on monday! I hope everyone else enjoyed the weather like I did. Try to have a good weekend and i will see you soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bunny you rock for updating your blog, and yes you're late just like the White Rabbit :) I love your new profile pic, it looks very very yummy (& messy). What is your new thing you're doing? I can't wait to find out. Glad to hear you got outside to enjoy the weather. Chocolate is good for you, at least dark chocolate is :) Have a great week!