Friday, May 1, 2009

Underwater Basket Weaving?

So, I told you all I was taking up a new sport. I know you have been anxiously awaiting my announcement. I guess you can tell by the title of this blog what that might be, well you are absolutely wrong!!! I thought I would throw you for a loop! However, I would like to learn how to do basket weaving above the water one day! I think it is something that I would be very good at. I have little hands and can move around a lot. I am so excited from my little friends Bailey and Aurora to come play with me tomorrow. I have so many things I want to do with them. To top of the night, we are going to Cossettas for dinner!!! Yummy in my bunny tummy! The weather will be great as well so that makes everything better. So, have I annoyed you yet? Are you frustrated? Is your mind going nuts trying to figure out what sport I am trying out? Well, I guess it's only fair if I tell you. Although you may not understand it, unless you have seen a certain show. Not a tv show either, an actual show show. Its a show that my owner and I saw at this state fair place. The place my owner likes a whole lot! Ok, ok here it goes. I am trying canoe jousting!!!! Surprised? I wanted to try something more challenging and exotic than the everyday things you hear about. Everything has some kind of ball in it. I needed to get away from that. I have a practice this weekend, so I will post some pictures. I hope the rest of you have an amazing and relaxing weekend. Never forget that bunny's are people too!

~Bunny

No comments: