Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sunny Days........Keeping the Clouds Away!


Hello once again friends, neighbors and dirty republicans! I am sorry that I have been lacking in my blog, but with the beautiful weather we have had, I got a little side tracked! I have been out soaking up some rays from the big yellow burning ball thing, and I have been trying to finish building my canoe!(as you see in the picture above. My owner forgot to put her camera back to color though, sorry) I went bike riding, although I think they need to install a special bunny seats on those things! My owner gave me some of this clear, bubbly drink today since it was so hot and I was out of bunny juice. It gave me a lot of energy and made my tummy bubble. I have this new little friend sort of too. A friend of mine named him Chip, he is a chipmunk. He has been hanging around my house lately. He likes to eat nuts, corn, seeds, or whatever else we put out for the squirrels. He is so cute and funny to watch. I don't normally voice my political thoughts so openly, but I was watching the end of session the other night and I just want to say that all sides were trying, but when flat out lie to someones face I have an issue with it. The republicans promised to pass the revisers bill and because of the crap they tried to do to slow down the tax bill, no revisers bill ever got to the table. It makes me very angry and I just had to say it to someone! Anyways, I recently also participated in Race for the Cure with a few pals of mine!I couldn't believe the number of people I saw! I didn't see any bunnies though.I had some delicious fruit and milk and then we went off on a 5K walk. it was a bit chilly, but warmed up nicely by the end. It was for a good cause and I was glad I did it. I got to go to Sonic afterwards which was a nice treat and end to the day as well!!!! Well, I am getting sleepy, but I promise to write more again very soon. Thanks for the fun times friends!

~Bunny

No comments: