Saturday, March 14, 2009

Go POTATOES!!!!!!!!!!!


Moorhead all the way! I know that tonight my potato friends will indeed pull of the championship! I just couldn't watch that other team win after what they did to us! I still don't agree with the call! I can take losing fairly, but this was not fair. Besides Hockey, I have been watching a little basketball. I fell asleep during the 5th OT the other night of the CUSE game. I hope that they win the championship though for my friends in NC!!! I miss them! I have been chatting with baby friends this week too, but they seem more interested in what my buddy Pegasus is doing. Sprite was absolutely delicious this week though. Ok, well I better get back to some hockey. Have a good week all! Go HM!

~Bunny

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Go Potatoes! Sad the Pioneers lost to the cake eaters! Go 'Cuse!!! :) Can't wait to go dancing next week w/the 'cuse. Hope you and bunny are having fun w/all the sports on and you guys have fun for green day Tues. too.