Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday

Did anyone else notice that ITS SNOWING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a very happy bunny! I like snow, especially when its the biggest storm of the season! I have already shoveled and played in it once today. Its very good snow for fort building. Too bad my pal Aurora isn't around to go for a ride on that yellow boat thing! It dresses the world in white and makes everything clean and ever so pretty. I know its probably no fun to drive in and such, but I can't help liking it! As much as I would love to be some place warm, I will settle for a wonderful, luscious snowfall. My owner said she did feed pudge today, os hwo knows what happen. Safe driving to all, I am going to go watch frosty returns! He is such a great guy!

~Bunny

No comments: