Sunday, February 22, 2009

No sleep + 2 toddlers = Weekend


What a weekend I had! I didn't get much sleep at all with the 2 little friends of mine that came to play. They are very loud, whether they are awake or not! When they are awake though, there are always on the go. They remind me of my pink bunny friend named Energizer, the keep going and going! We had lots of fun though. We did a puzzle, Had a pizza party of sorts, played play-doh and made new things for bunny! We did a secret project which I can not reveal at this time, and we played with those same toys as always. There was this new toy in the mix, although he looked a lot like a real guy to me. Aurora kept saying he was a pumpkin, but I am not so sure. He had eyes, ears, feet, a mouth and hat. He went by the name Mr. Potato Head, but I am going to keep my bunny eye on him! The weekend did start out well though with a beautiful snowfall to make everything look a little prettier outside!(and to allow for us to go play in it, or at least ride yellow boats! he he he) Well, its been an exhausting weekend and I am ready to get some bunny sleep. I would like to end however by congratulating my friend Phil on a great victory today!(Let's do the same thing at the Open this year!

~Bunny

No comments: