Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Birthday to my friend Rose!!!!


Happy Birthday to Rose!!!! She is such a nice friend! She is so sweet and I wish her the best of everything for her birthday! I like hanging out with her and going on adventures! I have also had some tasty drinks with her! I tried to make her one of my famous Bunny cakes, but I guess bunny's aren't great with candles! I hope that you have a great day though and get lots of freebies! (You know you could go to Disney World for free today?!!!!) I have been relaxing and watching the snow melt otherwise. I hope it warms up soon. I have also been playing with my friend Pegasus. He's a lot of fun because he flys! Ok, well I have to get back to practicing my game. Have a great day Rose and to everyone else, send me some warm weather please!

~Bunny

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Bunny! Did you know they make Jelly Belly Gummi Bears?! Our friend Megan found them when we were out for lunch yesterday. Here's a tip the best bunny cakes come from DQ :)