Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ready for some Football!!!

Hello everyone! I am so excited for the big game today. I will be watching it with my trusty companion Pegasus. We are cheering for the Steelers! Go Pittsburgh!!!!!!! We are going to have yummy munchies too like apple pizza and cheese and crackers and maybe even some gummy bears! (Well, at least I wish I had some of those!)I just got done playing with some little girls. They have so much energy! I was flying through some hoop things, went driving in cars and got hidden away. I did receive some food in the end of it all though. They were so sweet. I hope they come to see me again soon. 33 degrees today and beautiful. I still wish I was back on the beach with my best pals, but I will take what I can get. Maybe tonight I will have some rum for old time sake. Bunny like me like rum. We like fun drinks too. Ok, well have an amazing Sunday all and don't cry too hard later B&T, its my year for redemption!

~Bunny

No comments: