Thursday, January 8, 2009

When left alone...........


So today, some people came and took these water chemical machine things to the carpets upstairs. They were loud and a little scary. I took a nap with my owner at that time so I didn't have to watch it. Later on though, we were left alone and well, I had a little bit of fun. We couldn't put furniture back for 10-12 hours except the heavy stuff they put foam things under. I went exploring. I slept on the coach, pretended to be a tv and tried to well, blend in with my surroundings. It was fun, but a little boring. Not much I could really do with wet floors. On the other side of things, I keep having dreams about Disney World. I feel like I am leaving tomorrow and I have nothing ready! I can't wait to go though! It is sure to be lots of fun and I get to hang out with two of my best friends. Well, I better go eat something, the only thing I have had all day is a mimosa and we all know that is not good for a bunny like me.

~Bunny

No comments: