Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year's Eve, I Think!


Hello again! I hope you are all enjoying 2009 so far. I know I am. I rang in the new year with a few of my good friends. We had some delicious little cheese cup things and somethings with corn. They were wiped out pretty fast. Drinking on the other hand was interesting. We had pink drinks and we all know how I love those! I only had two, but some say that was two too many. I slept my way into the new year the following day, but it was fun. I enjoyed playing spit and spit in the wind with my pals and farkel. Those games become lots of fun with little sleep and alcohol. Bunny's like myself should not be allowed to play such drinking games. The best part of the night was the ball thing on tv all lit up. I like balls especially when they are all sparkly and stuff. Ok, well I have to get back to play with my xmas pals before they go into hibernation. Talk to you all again soon!

~Bunny

No comments: