Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm off to see the Mouse!


The time has the Megan said to go to DISNEY WORLD! That's right, I leave tomorrow for the happiest place on earth!(or so they say) I have been very busy packing and making sure I have all of my bunny stuff with me. I am most excited to see some guy named Mickey. Supposedly this place is all about him. It should be a very interesting trip. I am excited to try out some rides and relax and warm up! Bunny's don't like the cold weather so much. I am sad though to be leaving my bunny bed and some of my other friends. The EAGLES are playing today though, GO EAGLES! A few weeks from now they will be in the Superbowl! It should be an exciting game! I am wearing white today to show my support. I hope my friend Todd has a good time watching the game and watching his team go all the way! Ok, well I am a very tired bunny after all this packing, so I better take a nap before the game. Talk to you all again in just over a week! Stay warm, stay cool, and have a fun week! I know I will!

~Bunny

No comments: