Saturday, December 3, 2011

Yea, I know....................

I know this is only my 5th post this year. I really have no excuses. I guess as I get older it is just getting harder for me to remember to sit down and write to you all. I have been on many adventures the last several month and I wish I would have shared them more with you all. I am trying to get better and write you all at least once a month if not more. You are all amazing and I love spending time with each of you. Thank you for reading my blog and I promise I am trying to do better. (And not just because the red goblin is coming!)

It is December and it's my 2nd favorite time of year. Lights, winter friends and beautiful snow. It is all packaged together with family and good food that makes it such a magical time! My winter pals are coming over this week to play and we got a fresh snowfall just in time for them! I have cards to make and presents to wrap and baking to do. It is always busy for me, but I don't mind it. I have lots of people around to help me since somethings are hard when your small. Well, I have to go and dig out my hoppy stick and shovel, then I think it will be time to go to carrotland! Goodnight all!

~Bunny

No comments: