Friday, May 6, 2011

Go Twinsy Twins!!!

Hi everyone! I was off on an adventure last month to the ballpark to see the Twins play. They won, of course! It was soo much fun. There were lots of people everywhere. There were lots of players and coaches too. The first song they sang was really good. There were fireworks and big jets and all sorts of things going on!Since that day, I have been to 2 other games and had so much fun!!! Hopefully they keep their winning streak alive tonight and win again! It has been such a busy month. I got to enjoy the best holiday ever with my favorite people ever! There was chocolate and eggs and bunnys galore! I got to see a movie the other night that was really funny too. Check out "Jumping the broom" and let me know what you think. We have had a few more doses of snow lately, but it looks like spring is here to stay now. It has been beautiful the last two days. Today I am going to play outside! Tomorrow I am going to see my little friends up north and celebrate Bailey's 1st Communion, then on Sunday I am off to Florida!! I am excited, but not ready for the massive heat they have down there! Its so icky! OH well, I am off to play, catch you all later! ~Bunny

No comments: