Saturday, January 1, 2011

1, 1, 1, 1


So many ones everywhere today! It makes my little head spin. Well, its a new year and a new decade. I hope that this year I am able to write in here more. I know I say that every year, but my bunny life has been so busy that its hard. I also hope to eat more carrots. I need to be a strong and healthy bunny so that I can do all sorts of fun things. Last night I was a good bunny and just had punch and a few carrots before I went to bed at 3:30am! I did get awfully hyper though from the punch. There wasn't even any sprite or alcohol in it! It was fun to see the big glittery, sparkly ball drop from the sky to the top of that building. What better way to ring in the year then celebrating with friends too. My winter friends are still around so we hung out last night and had a small party of our own. It was lots of fun. I am still slowly, but surly working on my photos for you all. I didn't realize how many pictures my owner had taken. Its nice to see all that I have been able to do though. Although at times it makes me yearn to do them all again. I am sure that this year will only hold more adventures for me to take and new things for me to try. I can't wait to share them all with you. Thanks for reading my blog and hanging with me. I wish you all the bestest bunny year ever and hope that I get to see you all a lot in the next year. Happy Bunny year to one and all!

~Bunny

No comments: