Sunday, January 24, 2010

It's Game Day!


Bippity, boppity, hi friends! I am ready to watch some football! I have my beads on and I have some fishy crackers! I guess all I have left to do is to make some drinks! I hope to find some cake or pie somewhere to! Yay! I don't really understand the sport, nor am I very good at it cause I am so little, but I cheer for them and watch to support my friends like you all! I mean come on, that ball is big enough to squash a little bunny like me! I think the best part of the game is screaming at the tv. Not because I saw anything wrong, but just because I can. So anyways, I went to the winter carnival parade yesterday. It was rainy and icy, but it was fun. There was music, dancers, airplanes, tanks, snowflakes and princesses. There was even a gigantic grocery cart! I would have been lost in there for days! This week I am in another parade. I also get to shop with my wonderful friend Rose! I hope this week is even more fun than the last! Have a great day all and GO VIKINGS!

~Bunny

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY I can't wait to go shopping with you too Bunny! It's too bad our team lost, but maybe next season :) See you soon!